GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: TREAT YOUR GIFT CARD LIKE CASH. If your gift card is lost or stolen, we may be able to stop your gift card value being used, we require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
Terms and conditions: these conditions apply to use of the eGiVV (gift card), issued by GiVV Technologies Ltd. (we, us, our). If another person wants to use your gift card, you must tell them that they are, and they must agree, to be bound by these terms and conditions. NSW law applies to these terms and conditions. By using your gift card you unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sydney, New South Wales.
The gift card may be used to purchase goods or services at retailers in Australia with “EFTPOS” facilities who accept the gift card, provided that the gift card has enough unused value to make the purchase. Some merchants may choose not to accept the gift card. Some Gift Cards are limited to the Shopping Centre in which they were purchased and are bound by the Shopping Centre Terms and Conditions of sale.
1. Gift cards will be activated upon receipt of gift card and cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, debit or credit cards or securities.
2. Keep your gift card secure – anyone holding the gift card can use its value to make purchases. If your gift card is lost or stolen , or you suspect an unauthorised transaction, immediately report this by calling 1300 764 721. We may be able to stop gift card value being used, but require the card number, original balance and expiry date.
3. We may replace a faulty, lost or stolen gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value (at the time of replacement) and original expiry date. Call 1300 764 721.
You must have the reference number (located on the back of the gift card) and return the damaged card to GiVV Technologies Ltd, 78-82 Wyndham Street, Alexandria NSW 2015. Make a record of the reference number and keep separate from your gift card. Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way. We may subject gift cards to verification and security checks in our absolute discretion.
4. If you have a query or complaint about the gift card, please raise it through any of our contact channels. We are not liable for the availability, quality or fitness for purpose of any goods or services purchased with the gift card. Any dispute about goods or services purchased with the gift card must be resolved with the supplier. Except for rights which cannot be excluded, any conditions or warranties implied or imposed by legislation or otherwise are excluded from these conditions of use. To the extent permitted by law, are liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
5. If you think there has been a mistaken transaction on your gift card contact the store where the mistake was made.
6. Our contact channels are calls to 1300 764 721 or online at www.egivv.com. We may cancel any gift card, or the gift card scheme, for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement gift card of equivalent value unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to a gift card. The gift card remains our property.
7. GiVV Technologies Ltd may block, delay, freeze or refuse any transactions where GiVV Technologies Ltd in its sole opinion considers reasonable grounds exist to believe that the relevant transactions are fraudulent, in breach of the AML Legislation, the Operating Rules or any other Relevant Law.
8. Where transactions are blocked, delayed, frozen or refused by GiVV Technologies Ltd, GiVV Technologies Ltd is not liable for any loss suffered by it or any of the Cardholders or other third parties arising directly or indirectly as a result of GiVV Technologies Ltd taking this action. Cancellation Fees and Administration Costs will be applied to the cardholder if the gift card is cancelled where GiVV Technologies Ltd in its sole opinion considers reasonable grounds exist to believe that the relevant transactions are fraudulent, in breach of the AML Legislation, the Operating Rules or any other Relevant Law.
9. GiVV Technologies Ltd will monitor all transactions that arise pursuant and in accordance with its obligations imposed on it in accordance with the AML Legislation and/or the Operating Rules.
1. It is Unreasonable Use of the gift card service where your use of the Service/Promotion is reasonably considered by GiVV Technologies Ltd to be fraudulent, to be contrary to the way the Service is intended to be used (“Intended Use”), or to adversely affect the GiVV Technologies Ltd contract with our client(s).
Examples of unreasonable use include:
• Using the service for the purposes of resale, resupply or commercial exploitation;
• Using the service for credit card loyalty point manipulation.
GiVV Technologies Ltd can vary or replace these conditions of use from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on the website The current version of these conditions is available through our website.
EXPIRY DATE: ALL GIFT CARDS CARRY AN EXPIRY DATE. PLEASE CHECK THE BACK OF YOUR GIFT CARD TO FIND YOUR CARD EXPIRATION. YOU WILL ALSO FIND OUT THE EXPIRY DATE OF YOUR GIFT CARD WHEN YOU CHECK YOUR BALANCE ONLINE.
Check the expiry date on your gift card as soon as you receive it. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value will not be refunded and will become our property.
ACTIVATION: GIFT CARDS WILL BE ACTIVATED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF PURCHASE AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH, RELOADED, RETURNED FOR A REFUND, HAVE THEIR BALANCES CONSOLIDATED TO A NEW GIFT CARD, OR BE REPLACED AFTER EXPIRY AND ARE NOT LEGAL TENDER, ACCOUNT CARDS, DEBIT OR CREDIT CARDS OR SECURITIES.
GiVV Technologies Ltd
78-82 Wyndham Street,
ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015